Saturday, August 11, 2012

The same yesterday, today, and forever !


 “ I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN, LIKE UNTO THEE, AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH; AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM. AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS THAT WHOSOEVER WILL NOT HEARKEN UNTO MY WORDS, WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK IN MY NAME I WILL REQUIRE IT OF HIM.” (Deut.18:18,19)

 I strongly believe this verse to be speaking of the Christ specifically. 1. Because he was to be like Moses. 2. Because he was going to be the fire and the voice, (now who was that fire and who was that voice? Yes God…is not Yeshua God manifested in the flesh?) Please read 1 Timothy 3;16  Ex. 20; 18-21. And 3. Because the brothers refer to this scripture in the New Testament speaking about Christ

    ”And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you… For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people” (Acts 3: 20,22-23)

 Now consider these verses…Yeshua said.

“FOR I HAVE NOT SPOKEN OF MYSELF; BUT THE FATHER WHICH SENT ME, HE GAVE ME A COMMANDMENT, WHAT I SHOULD SAY, AND WHAT I SHOULD SPEAK. AND I KNOW THAT HIS COMMANDMENT IS LIFE EVERLASTING: WHATSOEVER I SPEAK THEREFORE, EVEN AS THE FATHER SAID UNTO ME, SO I SPEAK. (John 14:49,50)

“ IF YE KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS, YE SHALL ABIDE IN MY FATHERS LOVE: EVEN AS I HAVE KEPT MY FATHERS COMMANDMENTS, AND ABIDE IN HIS LOVE.”(John 15:10)

  So we must keep the commandments of Jesus Christ in order to abide in the fathers love. If we don’t we are in serious trouble. If any one is telling you that you don’t have to keep the commandments of Christ they are trying to deceive you whether they realize it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment