Saturday, September 15, 2012

Port townsand Washington

We stood on the corner today and handed out the sermon on the mount. My days always seem to go better when I set aside sometime to do some witnessing. It doesnt really matter where just that I try to reach out and share the gospel. Its really been a blessing to do so much traveling these past few weeks. I wish I would take more pictures to share with you all. Maybe some of you dont get to travel much and thats one good reason for me doing this. I hope you are encouraged aswell, remember it doesnt matter where, the super market , flea market, car wash whatever just go up to somebody if its peaceful and share the gospel its a blessing and God will water you for doing so.


2 comments:

  1. Did you put this together yourself? I like it. Is it only the sermon on the mount, or a collection of His other teachings? I really appreciate your blog. God bless you.
    Sincerely,

    Phillip Hatchett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Phillip, I did not put it together myself some souls on the west cost did. You can go to www.walklikechrist.com and print them up yourself if you want for free. Sow the word, br.teyo

      Delete